Top

Category: Proposal Management


Management, Proposal Management

The Secret of Tight Remote Teams? Saying ‘Thank You’

December 23, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

Business leaders often overlook the power of a simple ‘thank you’ – possibly because being a leader is, itself, a thankless task. Yet in scattered teams, distanced by remote work, showing your appreciation can have a transformative effect. It’s something […]


Management, Proposal Management

4 Guidelines to Help You Build an Excellent Career Page

November 30, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

A great career page can be a powerful tool for talent acquisition. It has the capacity to inform, entice, and convert curious visitors into excited applicants. It’s your brand’s direct line of communication with the talent market, and it plays […]


Management, Proposal Management

6 Unique Sourcing Strategies For Attracting Passive Candidates

November 24, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

The job market, as we know it, has changed as the world adjusts to the strange year we’ve had. Earlier this year, college graduates entered into the worst job market since the Great Depression, with the unemployment rate at 14.7 […]


Management, Proposal Management

4 Methods That Can Help You Recruit on a Budget

November 20, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

The cost of recruiting even one employee can easily reach $4,000 — at least that’s the national average. That figure is a tough pill to swallow for most small businesses, but investing in recruitment while focusing on “selective” hiring practices […]


Management, Proposal Management

Effective Leadership in Employee Training and Onboarding is Essential in Digital Transformation

November 19, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

Enterprises around the globe are accelerating their digital transformation in order to meet the needs of a fast-changing business environment. This requires a significant investment in change management, as well as big shifts in business processes. This will naturally require […]


Management, Proposal Management

What Are the Types of Business Relationships?

November 17, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

Did you know there are seven different types of business relationships? Either did I until just recently. Even though I’ve been in business for over 23 years, it’s not something I really paid much attention to. However, when I looked […]


Management, Proposal Management

Employee Engagement: How to Get Remote Workers to Care About Your Business as Much as You Do

October 26, 2020

Via: Entrepreneur

According to a recent Gallup poll, 54% of workers are disengaged at work while another 14% are actively disengaged. Combined, these numbers mean that 68% of employees lack some level of commitment to their work. For employers, this could also […]


Management, Proposal Management

Top Strategies to Support Your Team Collaboration While Adapting to Remote Work

October 21, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

Remote work statistics clearly indicate that working from home can improve both employee satisfaction and efficiency while lowering overall business costs for the organization. In fact, 85 percent of businesses have reported a rise in productivity due to the increased […]


Management, Proposal Management

Is Your Team Better With or Without You?

October 14, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

There are two viewpoints to take when answering the question; is your team better with or without you. It all depends on what is more important to you as a manager. Let’s break both sides down. Is Your Team Better […]


Management, Proposal Management

Team Management in the Age of Remote Work: 8 Tips For Keeping Workers Productive Outside of the Office

September 30, 2020

Via: Business 2 Community

Like it or loathe it, we’re embarking on a new era of remote work. The arrival of the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated a global shift towards working from home (WFH). While the transition from in-house team management to remote management […]